Human Welfare and Environment are improved through increased and sustainable livestock production in low-Input systems of West Africa.
- Efficiency of livestock-based farming systems increased through the deployment of improved
technological Options based on batter exploitation of adaptive traits of indigenous livestock.
- Disease risk assessment tools and options
- Improved diagnostic tools, control strategies and product delivery.
- Low-cost technologies
- Community targeted policies based on improved husbandry practices.
- Improved efficiency of livestock function and production systems